Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The more time I get behind my USO scope the more and more I appreciate all the features and technology built into it. We have been utilizing the SN-3 family of rifle scopes and couldn't be happier. We also use the Field Spotting scope and with the custom ability offered by USO we are able to utilize MOA reticles in all our optics. Their customer service is outstanding and the scopes are Made in the USA!

Too rich for my blood right now. Cool pics tho!
    BATTLE BORN SHOOTERS http://battlebornshooters.boards.net/- Nevada\'s Newest Shooting Forums!

\"In a man to man fight the winner is the one who puts an extra round in his magazine\"
    -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

The first practical rifle match I shot was with a Leupold Mk 4 3.5x10x40mm M1. Great scope but left a lot to be desired! My next scope was a Nightforce NXS 3.5x15x50mm, huge step up! Mainly due to the matching reticle sub-tensions/turret adjustments, increased clarity and greater magnification. The USO blows them both out of the water with FFP, EREK knob, internal ACD, CMG MOA reticle and digital illumination controls. I'm heading out Thursday to check dope and shoot some groups. We have a practice session this weekend and I'll begin putting the USO through its paces.

Once I have a substantial amount of rounds down range and have shot a match or two with it I'll be able to give you guys a better assessment. Should have a review for the Sin City Precision site by then.

CMG MOA retical

Nice.
    \"It takes a big person to defend those not capable. It takes an even bigger person to defend those not willing.\" BC

Rem700 SPS .300WM | 24\" Fluted #9 | Tubb Bolt and Recoil Lug | Holland Radial Brake | B&C Medalist M40 | USO T-Pal

CMG MOA retical

RDP MOA retical

Awesome pics JFC! Thanks for that pic of the RDP MOA reticle. I like the way your reticle goes all the way out to the edge, but RDP was my only real option for the 5-25x58 because they don't offer the CMG for it.

Anyway really nice pics! And that new (borrowed) stock matches really well. hahaha
    \"It takes a big person to defend those not capable. It takes an even bigger person to defend those not willing.\" BC

Rem700 SPS .300WM | 24\" Fluted #9 | Tubb Bolt and Recoil Lug | Holland Radial Brake | B&C Medalist M40 | USO T-Pal

Quote Originally Posted by B0BK4T
    Awesome pics JFC! Thanks for that pic of the RDP MOA reticle. I like the way your reticle goes all the way out to the edge, but RDP was my only real option for the 5-25x58 because they don't offer the CMG for it.

Anyway really nice pics! And that new (borrowed) stock matches really well. hahaha
    Yeah Dane had it laying around and offered it to me to see if I prefer chassis over a stock. I don't have much time behind it but I must admit I really like it, it will take some getting used to. The AI is a little on the heavy side, Dane switched to the JP Enterprises chassis because of its ergonomics and lighter weight. My Dad has a McRee coming and it tips the scale at only 5 lbs. Were all excited to check it out.

JP Enterprises Chassis

New US Optics logo!

Dam Joe, Dane's JP is a sexy bitch! WOW, that thing is slick even without paint. Man I really like that thing.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of McRee box magazine Gen5's. I prefer the solid/fixed stock over the folding.

I like that logo too. Looks like their M40 knob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast