Vortex Riflescope Sale - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vortex Riflescope Sale

I ordered this Saturday and opted for USPS Priority shipping. I hope to receive this by Friday so I can use it this Saturday. I'll post pics when I receive it.
    Last edited by windnsea26; 04-27-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Priority means something totally different to the USPS than probably what you're thinking. LOL!!!!!
    “A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_K View Post
    Priority means something totally different to the USPS than probably what you're thinking. LOL!!!!!
    I have had pretty good luck with them so far. I selected it so I can have it expedited. I have called and emailed for tracking but they don't have it. The gentleman that I spoke to did say that I will probably receive it before they have tracking information for me. I'll see if I get it by tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Gentleman,
    Between the Viper 6.5-20x50's, PST-14-STA's and the CF2-31031's from Vortex we are processing MANY orders every day. We are doing our best to get them processed, picked, packed and shipped. Depending on how many orders come in each day occasionally orders go out 24-48 hours after the order is placed. We are doing our best to get every order processed and shipped, however, please be patient. We know your order is very important and we are being as efficient as we can be
    Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
    Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
    Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

I recently placed an order for a Vortex scope through cameralandny.com. I too am waiting for any type of tracking information or replies to my followup emails. It's been about 6 days since the original order was placed. We'll see.....

Supporting Vendor
    Please always feel free to give us a call a couple of days after an order is placed to obtain a tracking # if one was not e-mailed to you. This way the order has time to get processed, picked, packed and shipped. Thanks and thank you for the support we receive.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804

I received shipment notification from Middleton, Wisconsin (where Vortex is located). I'm guessing this is going to be it. However, I paid the extra $10 for "quicker" shipping since when I called last week I was told to expect it by Friday if I did this. I may not get this till next week now. I will call to request a refund for the extra money I paid i shipping.

Day 7....I checked my email this morning and have not received any replies back from cameralandny.com. I called cameralandny.com again this morning and was told that no shipping information was available yet. I know a lot of people go on forums to check on how advertising business communicate, process and assist their customers. Hopefully, this thread will assist someone who is deciding to buy from camerlandny.com or not.

Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Panda View Post
    Day 7....I checked my email this morning and have not received any replies back from cameralandny.com. I called cameralandny.com again this morning and was told that no shipping information was available yet. I know a lot of people go on forums to check on how advertising business communicate, process and assist their customers. Hopefully, this thread will assist someone who is deciding to buy from camerlandny.com or not.
    I am sorry that we did not have tracking info. Some Vortex product is being drop shipped directly from Vortex as we were out of stock.
    If you e-mail me, gr8fuldoug@aol.com I will get with Vortex 1st thing Monday morning and get a tracking # from them for you. I apologize for any delay in shipping. With the sales we have been running there have been a great deal of orders to get processed and shipped out, Thank you for that support. I will do my best to get tracking details out to all those that send me an e-mail with their ship to details
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post
    I am sorry that we did not have tracking info. Some Vortex product is being drop shipped directly from Vortex as we were out of stock.
    If you e-mail me, gr8fuldoug@aol.com I will get with Vortex 1st thing Monday morning and get a tracking # from them for you. I apologize for any delay in shipping. With the sales we have been running there have been a great deal of orders to get processed and shipped out, Thank you for that support. I will do my best to get tracking details out to all those that send me an e-mail with their ship to details
    Doug, I do believe you're trying to do your best here, but it's the way you're doing it that's frustrating. As I mentioned, I've sent multiple emails (3 to date) to gr8fuldoug@aol.com asking for an update and haven't received a response. I've called your store multiple times and been told "no tracking updates yet, but we will call Vortex TODAY and then call you back". I never get a call back.

Three follow up emails are enough. You seem to respond better in a public forum. As you mentioned above, can you please just update anyone that has an open Vortex scope order by Monday?

My order was placed on 4/21....No tracking updates for 8 days!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast