Remington SPS Tac .223, B&C stock, Timney, rail, $675 shipped, $600 local, trades
Join Today
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deaj

Thread: Remington SPS Tac .223, B&C stock, Timney, rail, $675 shipped, $600 local, trades

Remington SPS Tac .223, B&C stock, Timney, rail, $675 shipped, $600 local, trades

I am selling my Remington SPS Tactical .223 Rem (20" barrel) in excellent condition.

I'm just not shooting it anymore. I shoot at local 22LR Silhouette competitions and 50-yard to 200-yard 22LR target shooting with magnified optics. Otherwise all of my trigger time is with iron sights or non-magnified optics 12gauge, 45 ACP, 9mm, and 22LR

I have no feedback here but I have 100% feedback for 37 transactions on AR15.com under the same username (Deaj), and 100% positive feedback on Ebay for more than 1,500 transactions under the username 'djdenniswhatever' since 2001. I have this rifle listed on AR15.com as well. Here's a link for reference. Feel free to send me a message

The following are installed/included:
    * Bell & Carlson Medalist stock
    * Karsten adjustable cheek rest
    * Pacific Tool & Gauge bottom metal
    * Timney 510 single-stage trigger with safety and bolt release, set to 2.5 lbs
    * Seekins Precision 15 MOA picatinny scope base
    * KRG Bolt Lift

I will include the factory trigger assembly and factory bottom metal. I no longer own the factory Hogue stock so it is not included in sale/trade.

I am asking $675 for the rifle as described above. This price includes shipping CONUS to your FFL and PayPal fees. The rifle will be shipped to your FFL once payment has been received.

Price for local sale is $600 cash, buyer pays transfer fee at local FFL. I live in the Seattle metro area, in Kingston, WA.

I may be interested in trading for any of the following, in anything from excellent condition to new condition (plus funds from either party to match the traded item with the higher trade value):
    * a Smith & Wesson M&P9 Performance Center optics ready Slide Kit for 1st gen frame with no magazine safety, Smith & Wesson SKU# 11873 (with or without optic, ported barrel, or back straps - but must include the optics adapter plates)
    * a 1st Gen Smith & Wesson M&P9 C.O.R.E. slide assembly (with or without optic)
    * a Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS, Glock SKU# 7446-17R (any sights factory or aftermarket, with or without optic - preferably with any original factory included optic adapters and/or hardware)
    * a Gen 5 Glock 17, Glock SKU# 7927-17R (any sights factory or aftermarket)
    * a Ruger PC 9mm carbine (must include the factory Glock magazine mag well insert)
    * will consider trade offers for other 9mm striker-fired polymer frame handguns
    * will consider trade offers for a Mossberg 590 shotgun, or a Mossberg 930 shotgun
    * will consider trade offers for an AR pistol chambered in 9mm, Glock magazine compatible
    I'll add other trade interests as I think of them. Feel free to make other trade offers

The rifle, as seen in the first picture, is shown with a 1st gen Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24x50mm Mil/Mil scope, Trijicon scope rings, a Harris 6"-9" notch-leg, cant rotation bipod (HBSBRM), and a sling.
    NOTE: The scope, rings, and bipod are not included with the rifle (the scope and rings have been sold, and the bipod has been moved to a scoped 10/22). I can include a sling if desired.

Pics:

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Deaj; 05-08-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    DRAGON64 likes this.