Rare Rem 700 VS, 220 Swift Cal, SS Barrel, VG Condition W/ B&L Elite 4000 Scope
Join Today

Rare Rem 700 VS, 220 Swift Cal, SS Barrel, VG Condition W/ B&L Elite 4000 Scope

As it says in title, this is a Remington Model 700 VS (Varmint-Synthetic Stock) in the rare 220 Swift caliber. This is one of the fastest rounds in the long range calibers. It has a 24" Stainless Steel Replacement barrel with unique texturing. It has been used but in excellent shape as the action and trigger show no scratch marks or signs of wear. The scope is a Bausch & Lomb Elite 4000, 6X-24X 40 MM with a few small scratch marks. The stock is black and has several scratches and dings from hunting. The stock butt has been hollowed out and filled with lead so the butt plate is missing. The extra lead brings the rifle weight up to 16 pounds. This was a prairie dog special. The trigger has about a 1 pound + pull to it. If interested then just PM me with your offer. I'm thinking the rifle is worth over $1000 with the replacement barrel and scope but make me an offer anyway. First time at classifieds so can't get in all the pics. PM with your email for all pics link.
    Rem VS ls full.jpgRem vs rs full.jpgIMG-0376.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by msparky349; 07-19-2020 at 06:44 PM.