feedback system
Join Today

Thread: feedback system

feedback system

To the admins I think it would be good to get a feedback system going on here so that we can have a track record of the good guys. I know that maybe no one here are bad people but I think this will just provide a extra step towards a better way to know people are good to go.
    shoot to kill not wound !

Firearm Pimp

While, in theory, it' would be a good thing, it's really a PITA.

I'm a Super Mod on another gun forum that has a feedback system, and it can/will consume about 40% or my/our time, and most of it is from deals that didn't happen, impulse buy and the purchaser wants to cancel so will have a negative rating removed if the seller takes it back. Then there are the ads that have "The first I'll take it" and there are negotiations in play and it gets sold to someone else who said "I'll take it".

I would have preferred a separate forum where only the seller and buyer can post, with no other comments.
    Proud member of WTFDTSG Club.
    Nice Try = You Suck spelled different.
    Stercus Accidit = Sh*t Happens in Latin.

Feedback systems are like reloaded ammo. Just because the last 1,000 or more rounds you loaded were perfect, doesn't mean that the next one won't go "fwooop" (or nothing at all).

As for dealing online, call me a cynic if you will but if I can't touch it, feel it, or fiddle with it, I don't buy it. The only exception is a new item from an online retailer and chances are I've already "fondled" what I'm buying in a retail store somewhere.

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Well for me the forums is where I got all my AK collections and a lots and I mean a lot of parts from used to new. It surely has saved me a ton of money. Example my new McRee chassis came with ARC 30MM rings and a few other things that totaled 1200 to buy it new I got it for 750 all shipped to me. I guess it either works for your or it does not. As for the feedback I see what you mean M700 I was just asking and thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot2 View Post
    Feedback systems are like reloaded ammo. Just because the last 1,000 or more rounds you loaded were perfect, doesn't mean that the next one won't go "fwooop" (or nothing at all).

As for dealing online, call me a cynic if you will but if I can't touch it, feel it, or fiddle with it, I don't buy it. The only exception is a new item from an online retailer and chances are I've already "fondled" what I'm buying in a retail store somewhere.
    shoot to kill not wound !

Firearm Pimp

I've done many forum dealings and haven't got a bad one - YET, but it's the seems to be getting worse.
    Proud member of WTFDTSG Club.
    Nice Try = You Suck spelled different.
    Stercus Accidit = Sh*t Happens in Latin.