700 DBM conversion
Join Today

700 DBM conversion

I have a 700/.223REM with a BDL stock. I want to have the stock inletted for a DBM system. I don't mind sending the stock off to be inletted, but my concern is I don't want a bottom metal that is going to require someone's proprietary magazines.
    Wondering what you guys are using for this. Real experiences only, please. Not interested in "should work" type responses.
    Bitter Gun Owner
    Bitter Clinger
    Armed Infidel

Heritage Arms can inlet your stock for a DBM System. Give them a call with any questions. 970-858-2080 [email protected]

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York

I just got two stocks back from Heritage Arms and they did better than a great job.
    I'm looking for the same thing for my .223 but I don't want to be stuck with proprietary magazines, and that appears to be the case with the 700 .223.
    I suppose I should call them and ask about it and not just assume..
    I would recommend them to anyone.
    Bitter Gun Owner
    Bitter Clinger
    Armed Infidel

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Within the past month I installed an Atlasworxs DBM to the OEM stock on my 700 SPS in .223. I wasn’t prepared to buy another stock, plus another half the cost of the rifle on a DBM just to get a detachable magazine.
    It accepts AICS pattern mags and fit my limited budget. It is very nice quality milled aluminum and costs roughly half of North American products. Atlasworxs is from Australia and the service & communication are great. They make 2 different versions for the 700 SA and supplied drawings before I even made the purchase.
    The unit cost me $172.00 CD landed in Canada ($150.00 US?) and I got mags for $40.00 ea.
    That’s my story, hope it helps.

Search tags for this page

r700 dbm

Click on a term to search for related topics.