Remington 700 C grade custom shop
Join Today
    RGK

Remington 700 C grade custom shop

Here's one that I've been patiently waiting for. Rem 700 C-grade from the custom shop; it may be the last one shipped before the close-down. Caliber is .25-06, 24" sporter-weight barrel, BDL-type bottom metal. These come stock with a Timney trigger (set at 3 lbs) and steel floorplate/trigger guard (PT&G). I had the custom shop add a red pad, longer length of pull (13.75"), an oil-finished stock and hand-cut checkering. Checkering was copied from a Rem machine-cut pattern that I liked. Scope is a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm in Talley steel rings. So far, it likes Barnes TTSX 100 gr and 100 gr Feds with Nosler Ballistic Tips. More testing coming up, but so far, it's worth the wait. Hope you like it!
    Bob

Last edited by RGK; 11-15-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Very Nice ....... My last Custom Shop order was my first one from Dakota Arms and I was super impressed. I hope that the new owners will keep it running. There are plenty of 700 Clone Custom actions out there and Dakota offers a number of much better custom barrels that the original Remington Custom shop limited you to.

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York

RGK,

That's beautiful, nice flat shooting caliber too so have you shot it yet? If it found its way to the back of the safe wouldn't blame you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

sep
    That is a beautiful rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by sep View Post
    That is a beautiful rifle.
    I agree. I love the wood.
    "If we open a quarrel between the past and the present we shall find that we have lost the future.”
    Winston Churchill