Scope with night vision and a red dot. Remington 700 all
Join Today

Question Scope with night vision and a red dot. Remington 700 all

I am new to this forum, I would appreciate any information back on if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I recently picked up a Remington 700 all rifle. I am a beginner to firearms. I been searching up different optics but I need some help being pointed to what I am looking for, I wanted a scope for Lange range with night vision and also a 45 degree angle red dot for close range targets, what do you guys think about the 45 mount compared to mounted on top of the optic, I am also planning on covering it to a full magpul long action. also I need to be pointed in the direction of the rifle cleaning kit I would need to kit this rifle clean and oiled and lastly I am looking for a something affordable.
    Last edited by manny1967bug; 03-30-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Welcome to the Forum Manny. Where are you located?

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York

I am in California, Palmdale

Manny
    Last edited by manny1967bug; 03-30-2020 at 10:35 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by manny1967bug View Post
    I am new to this forum, I would appreciate any information back on if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I recently picked up a Remington 700 all rifle. I am a beginner to firearms. I been searching up different optics but I need some help being pointed to what I am looking for, I wanted a scope for Lange range with night vision and also a 45 degree angle red dot for close range targets, what do you guys think about the 45 mount compared to mounted on top of the optic, I am also planning on covering it to a full magpul long action. also I need to be pointed in the direction of the rifle cleaning kit I would need to kit this rifle clean and oiled and lastly I am looking for a something affordable.
    NV Scopes for long range are extremely expensive. 3-4K and up in the 14K if you want to really get fancy. I would run a regular scope and us a NV attachment device. As for the small red-dot sight on a 45* cant, all you would need is to get rings that support a cap that a red-dot mount can be attached to. I can post pics of what I'm talking about.
    shoot to kill not wound !

Firearm Pimp