best AR for the money - Page 3
Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmert_BDL_700
    I had a Spikes and a DPMS I liked the Spikes better for all around use. But the 5.56 and the .223 is the same. A barrel that is Stamped 5.56 can handle full auto and one that is stamped .223 or nothing can not handle full auto. (As I was told by a AR-15 gun smith for 15 years.) I have built 3 AR-15's with my dad. we got one that was stamped .223 and the other two were stamped 5.56. We bought a bump fire stock that will let a semi AR-15 shoot full auto by bump firing. Look up the bump fire stock it cost about $350.00+tax. After shooting the .223 stamped barrel 120 rounds later it blew up on us about a 6" gash going down the barrel the two barrels that was stamped 5.56 we shoot over 1,000 rounds with no MF all rounds where Remington UMC 55gr FMJ. This Any way you cant not go wrong with a A2 Spikes 16" barrel for $700 to $900. Or a DPMS M4 flat top + your type of Eyes on it 20" barrel 1in12 twist with a match trigger, PRS stock with a good bipod. I can go on and on but thats my 2 cents Have a good and safe shoot
    Bad information!
    Difference between .223 and 5.56 has nothing to do with full or semi auto.
    http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55149
    Dig around this site. Great information from knowledgeable people.
    Using 5.56 ammo in a rifle chambered for .223 could possibly get one hurt.

The 5.56 is a hotter version of the .223. Typically there will be a slightly different twist rate (1:7 usually so heavier projectiles can be used) The case dimensions are the same, but many rifles chambered in .223 can not take the pressure of the 5.56 military round.

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York

Best AR for the money is a forever argument,buy what you want, don’t get into a spec and money game,lots of good options out there,I have a total of $850. Into one and it shoots and fits my needs fine.

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Hey. I wondered why people talk so much about bitcoin and whether it is worth the investment. I decided to look for the Cryptocurrency Blog and understand what it is all about. What is bitcoin, how does blockchain technology work, how secure is it, and how to become one of the miners chasing the "golden bitcoin"? Guys, if you have the opportunity to share your experience, then I will be glad about it. If not, I will continue to review the blog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Search tags for this page

karri guns ar 9 reviews
karri s guns review
karris gun reviews
karris guns review

karris guns reviews

karris guns reviews ar 15
karris guns upper receiver reviews
karrisguns

karrisguns review

karrisguns reviews

review karrisguns
reviews of karris guns
Click on a term to search for related topics.