LARUE TACTICAL
Join Today

Thread: LARUE TACTICAL

I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A VERY ACCURATE A/R PLATFORM 308.
    FROM ALL THE RESEARCH IVE FOUND LARUE TACTICAL TO BE THE BEST. BUT BOY DO I GET A SURPRISE WHEN I PRICED THEM ..2500.00-3200.00 GOOD GOD THATS INSANE!! THATS THE PRICE OF A CUSTOM 700 AND FOR A GAS GUN?? DONT THINK SO.
    IM NOT AN A/R FAN AND HAVE NEVER OWNED ONE. BUT WITH JOE BIDEN TRYING TO CUT THEM OUT I FIGURED I MIGHT GO AHEAD AND GET A GOOD ONE BEFORE ITS TO LATE. WELL UNLESS I HIT THE LOTTO I GUESS I'LL NEVER HAVE ONE. THE REASON FOR THE LARUE IS THAT ITS PROVEN TO BE A PRECISION RIFLE WHERE AS THE OTHERS HAVE NOT. I KNOW I'LL GET SOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM THIS COMMENT BUT ITS TRUE. I GUESS THATS WHY THEY'RE 3000.00 VS 900.00
    ...kill em all !!!!

WHAT IS UP THANG - LONG TIME. The changed the computers at my work - i can read the forum but only one computer lets me login. Anyway - from what i have read and heard from people is that the Daniel defense is the best "mass produced" ar as a complete assembly. Don't know if it is manufactured with the .308 in mind though. But you can't go wrong with a ak either. Maybe not as accurate, but 7.62x39 is in government terms is the same round as the .308. The ak is a lot easier to maintain and A WHOLE LOT LESS EXPENSIVE ($450 with extras). Have no problems with my century arms WASR AK-47. Granted - i know it is the western's civilizations "communist" gun - but is doesn't matter the gun, what really counts is what the 'gun' is aimed at right?
    I like the ar's but for the money - that is a real nice scope for the 700 (that i am still trying for)!
    \"The only real power comes out of a long rifle.\" -joseph stalin

yea dj i thought you had fell off the earth or the zombies had taken you. haha
    im still here. been shootn alot of 1000yd competitions at cool acres getting ready for the big n.b.r. season that starts in jan.
    finally got my new 6.5 credmoor finished and have been lucky enough to win 3 of of 4 matches including the very 1st one i took her too. that thing is freaky accurate at 1000yds. cant wait till the next one. other than that ive been fighting pneumonia and a head cold on and off since sept.
    was in kansas guiding deer hunts but wife was in bad car wreck and had to fly home. she's fine now, getting ready for the holidays. come on down and shoot with us.
    ...kill em all !!!!