Anybody from Illinois?
Join Today
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I'm from a small town in southern illinois and am the only person that I know of that own a 700 mostly due to the fact illinois is not exactly a rifle friendly state. But I live in a town near carbondale and have been looking for other 700 shooter to get together and do some shooting as soon as weather permits. If your interested either post here or message me and ill foward you my info.
    Invictus \"My head is bloody, but unbowed\"

ya im near rockford IL its on the top of il the range i go to is only 200 yards i wish i had some 700 ppl to shoot with lol this place is near me btw awesome shop http://www.schryvergunsales.com/A.htm

Yea I used to go to freeport all the time. I live near carbondale and have a family farm I shoot at out to 500 yards but not as cool as going to an actual range I hate the fact Illinois is such an anti gun state oh well maybe a rich million Aire will ser the potentiopening a range near me. Til then ill keep dreaming

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

ya i live in freeport not may places to shoot and ya i hate IL to but atleast i will have a place to shoot like 800 yards this fall :D

I'm in Belvidere if you guys find a place around here to reach out past 300yds please post it
    The 2nd amendment was writen so the people would always be able to over throw the Powers that be... Well in that case why can\'t I have a F^€<ing tank?

Yea you guys live 7 hours north of me. If you guys were closer to me down here I have family property where u can reach out to around 600 yards "guessing close to that" if either one of you guys are in my neck of the Woods look me up

RedRyder464 the best i can do for you is 200yards this is the range i go to http://tcgc.net/

I shoot out at my parents farm and we can get out to 250 there so I'm pretty set for that range
    The 2nd amendment was writen so the people would always be able to over throw the Powers that be... Well in that case why can\'t I have a F^€<ing tank?

haha lucky the longest place i have to shoot is like 800 yards and thats only fall and winter i havent even shot there yet

http://www.hollowtrainingcenter.com/#!__contact its in mt carroll IL used to be black water training

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast