Colorado House passed*HB 1224*(limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Terry
    Just so y'all are aware, there are a ton of us out here fighting these bullshit bills. Colorado in general is not a liberal state but Denver and Boulder certainly have become that way with all the Kalifornians that screwed up their state, moved out here and started screwing up our state. I personally have written, called, email and post card bombed all of the representatives and gone to the hearings to show my opposition. I've spent my own money and taken my vacation days to go oppose so rest assured WE are fighting out here. We are fighting 100% uphill with all these frickin democrats in office but we're still fighting.

I feel for ya man. It sounds like CO is have the same problems as Cali and NY with all the big citys being filled with liberals that dictate what you can and can't do.

For the record the couple people I know were in Denver, and are uber liberal. I brought up the Magpul fight, and they talked about the few hundred jobs and millions in tax revenue like it didn't matter, and they could care less.

Anyway, good luck with the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Winxp_Man
    Denver Terry its actually not Californias. Just idiots from Southern California and San Francisco. Now imagine California divided into South and North. The line will include the Bay Area for Southern California :D Most of Northern California are Conservatives and good people the south and San Fran is where its all jacked up!
    You're quite right. I have friends from Northern California, up near Redding, and you are spot on. That whole area has had to fight dumb ass southern Cali ideas. I remember all the logging fights. My favorite quote from back then was "Out of toilet paper? Wipe your ass with a spotted owl!".

Quote Originally Posted by TerraPilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Terry
    Just so y'all are aware, there are a ton of us out here fighting these bullshit bills. Colorado in general is not a liberal state but Denver and Boulder certainly have become that way with all the Kalifornians that screwed up their state, moved out here and started screwing up our state. I personally have written, called, email and post card bombed all of the representatives and gone to the hearings to show my opposition. I've spent my own money and taken my vacation days to go oppose so rest assured WE are fighting out here. We are fighting 100% uphill with all these frickin democrats in office but we're still fighting.

I feel for ya man. It sounds like CO is have the same problems as Cali and NY with all the big citys being filled with liberals that dictate what you can and can't do.

For the record the couple people I know were in Denver, and are uber liberal. I brought up the Magpul fight, and they talked about the few hundred jobs and millions in tax revenue like it didn't matter, and they could care less.

Anyway, good luck with the fight!

Yeah, Denver and Boulder are killing us. This state has always had a huge hunting and sport shooting tradition and now all this crap. It's crazy! We have heavy democrat counties in southern Colorado and they are in the fight too for our gun rights. They are old school ranchers and farmers and they don't want these bans either.

If we get screwed and all this garbage passes I'm moving wherever Magpul moves. There are a lot of folks looking to relocate and take their tax revenue with them.

We're fighting!

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

More good news out of CO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . So much for your 870s or any pump shotgun for that matter.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/03/0...proposed-bill/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12