Colorado House passed*HB 1224*(limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds
Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Colorado House passed*HB 1224*(limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds) and three other bills (after the jump) by voice vote. After a roll call on Monday, the package will sail through the Democratically-controlled Senate and land on Governor Hicklooper’s desk for signature. The bills passed with Tailgunner Joe’s help. “Vice President Joe Biden [on vacation in the Rocky Mountain State] called four House Democrats to get their take on the debate and to note Colorado’s importance in a national discussion on gun control.” Magazine manufacturer Magpul is now certain to up-stakes and take 700 jobs with them.

not surprising coming from CO where they just legalized weed. we're repub controlled in NC, but i fear as soon as the dems take over again, they'll try to pass some bullshit like this.
    700P | .308 | 20 MOA Nightforce Base | TPS Rings | 10x42 Super Sniper | BO Bolt Knob & Recoil lug | Harris Bipod | Timney 510 | Suppressed!
    Check it out here

ya IL is very lib sadly

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Well, it's a fact that CO is a liberal state and they just had the movie theater shooting about a year ago. I feel for Magpul, as it's going to cost millions to move. I hope they stick to what they been saying and give CO the finger. I guess jobs and the millions in tax revenue didn't matter to the politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraPilot
    I guess jobs and the millions in tax revenue didn't matter to the politicians.
    i bet that not enough of the politicians had their hands on any of that tax revenue either. magpul needed to have a few more of them in bed. they make great products, so they'll be able to find another place to relocate and start producing again. NC is gettin real nice this time of year!!!
    700P | .308 | 20 MOA Nightforce Base | TPS Rings | 10x42 Super Sniper | BO Bolt Knob & Recoil lug | Harris Bipod | Timney 510 | Suppressed!
    Check it out here

Quote Originally Posted by 762
    I guess jobs and the millions in tax revenue didn't matter to the politicians.
    i bet that not enough of the politicians had their hands on any of that tax revenue either. magpul needed to have a few more of them in bed. they make great products, so they'll be able to find another place to relocate and start producing again. NC is gettin real nice this time of year!!!
    I agree, but why should they? Screw CO! I have a couple friends that live in CO and I brought up the fight that the citizens of CO have and they were silent.

The only donation Magpul ever made politically was $500 to get into a "special" dinner. Read it and weep, CO:

http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013...ell-elsewhere/

To add onto Colorado's stupidity:

http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013...g-to-be-raped/

The same representative, Salazar, is trying to bar CC trained students from bringing firearms onto campus. In his speach he thinks that women are basically too stupid to know when to shoot and that they are better equiped with a whistle.

This also bars CC students from protecting themselves from a Virgina Tech style attacker. This libitard boils my blood!

To add onto Colorado's stupidity:

http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013...g-to-be-raped/

The same representative, Salazar, is trying to bar CC trained students from bringing firearms onto campus. In his speach he thinks that women are basically too stupid to know when to shoot and that they are better equiped with a whistle.

This also bars CC students from protecting themselves from a Virgina Tech style attacker. This libitard boils my blood!

yeah, of course, nobody needs a CCP permit. the police are gonna be there 2 minutes after you call them when there is a mass shooting, right? yeah right. that crazy china man dude at virginia tech was able to kill 33 (?) people and himself before the cops could respond. you're telling me a student with a CC, man or woman, couldnt have at himself wounded the little the fucker or at least suppressed him and keep him from moving and shooting? same goes for the movie theater, you dont have to kill the shooter, just occupy him long enough that he stops firing.

ughhh, that is a whole other subject that really grinds my gears. i'm all for the gun companies leaving states that impose these stupid bans as well as the companies that refuse to sell to government agencies where the citizens have bans imposed on them. i think greed will win out and the government will find someone to supply them, but it's still sending a message.
    Check it out here

Just so y'all are aware, there are a ton of us out here fighting these bullshit bills. Colorado in general is not a liberal state but Denver and Boulder certainly have become that way with all the Kalifornians that screwed up their state, moved out here and started screwing up our state. I personally have written, called, email and post card bombed all of the representatives and gone to the hearings to show my opposition. I've spent my own money and taken my vacation days to go oppose so rest assured WE are fighting out here. We are fighting 100% uphill with all these frickin democrats in office but we're still fighting.

Denver Terry its actually not Californias. Just idiots from Southern California and San Francisco. Now imagine California divided into South and North. The line will include the Bay Area for Southern California :D Most of Northern California are Conservatives and good people the south and San Fran is where its all jacked up!
    shoot to kill not wound !

Firearm Pimp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast