Hello from the Northeast
Join Today

Hello from the Northeast

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

I'm in Western NY and I'm looking to develop my skills for longer range shooting.

Currently in my possession is a 700 AAC-SD chambered in .308 with the 20" tube and 1:10 twist. Topped with a 3-15x50 and mil dot reticle.

I've got a new stock on the way currently as the factory Houge touches the barrel pretty bad when on the bipod and when rested near the end 1/3 of the forend. Also have a brake being spun up as well. Just want to investigate a trigger and hopefully that will narrow things down to just my end.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Have the same rifle,installed a Timney trigger,a B&C m40 stock,and a picatinny rail,Vortex Viper scope.
    Shoots sub minute groups all day long,have fun with yours,and welcome to the forum from N.D.

Thanks Free-float!

I was looking into the trigger tech setups for myself. Either that or Timney I was thinking.

Really looking into getting it setup a little better and then focus on my load development. Plus my own skills obviously!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Welcome from the other end of New York. You should be able to set up and shoot 1,000 yards with a 308. Have fun with your new toy.

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York

Thank-you for all the welcomes, much appreciated. Bruce in La Pine, Oregon.