hello
Join Today

Thread: hello

hello

Wow.. Just found you... Ive had my 700 for about 10 yrs and have Soooooo many questions... But all on due time.
    Im from NC and will lurk for a while and search for the answers to my newbie questions! So carry on, I'll pick your brains a little in the future and hope to become a productive and informed member in the near future..

Sorry for the poor old photo...I'll include other photos.. more details in some future post...She's chambered in 30/06 but is also unique with magnaported barrel and other 'goodies'... She drives lead like nails. very accurate... I'm a lefty so its a real skill to keep a cheek weld while cycling the bolt--nearly impossible. If theres some way or a lefty receiver available for less than an arm or leg, I'd be interested.

Hello freedom!

new pics 031.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I’ve had a 30-06 700 for 41 yrs and it’s one of my favorites.

Where in the state are you located?
    "If we open a quarrel between the past and the present we shall find that we have lost the future.”
    Winston Churchill

4. Remove Advertisements
    700Rifle.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Forum from New York. My daughter and her family are in Chapel Hill, so I get to NC quite a bit.

Don't lurk, ask away, we need the activity ........

Bob
    Robert Kittine
    Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York