Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys:
I'm brand new here:cool:
I just picked up this old thing. Maybe you guys can tell me if it a decent deal. I traded for an AR;)
It's built on a 700 action by some company in SoCal called Gruning........ whoever they are:/
It's a 26" barrel in 30.06 in some kind of Mc Miller, millen stock. He said the stock went to bed or something.
It has a some off brand scope on it like a Loepard mark 4 LR/T, whatever that is:rolleyes:
He said it should be reasonably accurate ..................... yeah right:)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Lencac said:
Hi guys:
I'm brand new here:cool:
I just picked up this old thing. Maybe you guys can tell me if it a decent deal. I traded for an AR;)
It's built on a 700 action by some company in SoCal called Gruning........ whoever they are:/
It's a 26" barrel in 30.06 in some kind of Mc Miller, millen stock. He said the stock went to bed or something.
It has a some off brand scope on it like a Loepard mark 4 LR/T, whatever that is:rolleyes:
He said it should be reasonably accurate ..................... yeah right:)

First up welcome to the forum! From your description it sounds like you have a shooter and if you got it for an AR.....good deal! Did the guy you got it from give you an idea how many rounds through the barrel? Wished your pictures worked we would like to see this beauty.

·
Registered
600 Posts

Great rifle you got there! What kind of AR did you trade? Unless it was a really nice one you made out like a bandit. Looks like a custom rifle on a trued up Rem 700 action (assuming), Leupold Mk4 with the M2 or M3 turrets (not sure), McMillan Marine Corps spec stock. The rifle going to bed means the action is bedded to the stock (its a good thing)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think you got took....., and to keep you from feeling bad, every time you see it. I will prepay shipping so you can sent it to me for eventual destruction. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts