Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried two 10 shot groups, this is the better of them. the other was just a tad bigger, had 1 flier on both groups.

Heres anothe view without the target calc stuff..

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
wow thats nice your good to go for hunting hahahaha

How are your cold bore shots ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cold bore is always a minute high&left. I was going nuts this morning chasing my zero( hence the random black dots). Come to find out I forgot to torque the action back in the aics after I cleaned the other day. Hunting... I don't hunt I just love to shoot.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Very nice shooting! :)

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
cobretr said:
Cold bore is always a minute high&left. I was going nuts this morning chasing my zero( hence the random black dots). Come to find out I forgot to torque the action back in the aics after I cleaned the other day. Hunting... I don't hunt I just love to shoot.
Well that is not as bad as one of my friends that mounted a scope with the dials the opposite direction and didnt know why it wasnt zeroing right until, and this is after I laughed a good laugh, I fixed the problem then laughed some more because he blamed his brother for it hahaha.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL..atleast he had someone to blame. I had dismantled the scope,rings,base,and stock for cleaning. I fully expected my zero to be off but i didnt expect it to run away from me...I adjusted left,it moved right, I went up it went low&left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts