Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did some shooting with my remington 700 adl .308 and my fully custom savage model 93 .17 hmr. both guns did pretty good. as soon as Winxp_Man gets the target pic up tell me what you think.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Im posting this for hollywood88...................... The picture is a little smaller on the resolution but still visible.

These were shot at 250. The smaller holes were my .17 hmr savage model 93 which is fully custom built, a guy paid to have it built and almost two years after he paid for it he still didnt pick it up and his phone had been disconnected so i bought it from the gun shop it was at for 225. The two bigger holes were from my model 700 adl .308 with some full metal jackets i had my uncle load up to test. Not bad for a bone stock adl synthetic with sporter barrel. Only additions are a redhead scope a bipod and sims barrel deresonator.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. my samsung just wouldnt load the pics

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you think my groups would get any better with floating my barrel

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you think my groups would get any better with floating my barrel

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I would say that they can. Have you tried some 5 shot groups at that range ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not with those rounds. i just had two to check my poi. i have shot some five shot groups at that range with the nosler ballistic tip i can keep about a 2.25 to 3.5 inch group depends on the day. not too impressed with it being my savages are rimfires and holding groups at least that good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts