Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 700 ADL and am sick of unloading all for rounds when im done hunting lol its not that big of a deal but it gits old. SO fellers my question to you professionals can i cut a hole in the stock and git a clip from a diff 700 or does it not work like that

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Yo castle my 9 has a clip problem looks like you might known what the problem is ..... LoL

As to ramathorn no pun towards you just cracks me up when I see the word clip used. The term
Clip was used for rifles that had ammo loaded on a clip then inserted into a rifle magazine. The pic that Castle posted is the clip idea. The link to the video should get you started in the right direction. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the FYI always eager to learn more so i can fool you guys and sound like i know what i talking about lol . and thanks for the video. but i guess im trying to see if i could get something like a 10 round magazine. like the :rolleyes: 700p i think lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so after some research it terns out i dont know what im talking about. lol the 700p does not have a 10 round mag but iv seen them

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
the one reason I would say about this is that the ADL stock if its synthetic might not me sturdy enough or thick enough around the action to support the BO DM kit. As for wood I dont know. The upgraded stock are a little more thicker on material therefor the DM kits fit just right.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
One sure fire way to make certain you don't have to unload the rifle when your done hunting is to get 4 trophy kills. Duhh! Lol just fooling.

The dbm upgrade is worth every penny but not for hunting.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think a hinged floor plate is better for hunting. The Badger Ordnance DBM system is nice while shooting Practical rifle matches but not necessary. We had a guy at the last match running a single feeder and doing well.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
JFComfort said:
I think a hinged floor plate is better for hunting. The Badger Ordnance DBM system is nice while shooting Practical rifle matches but not necessary. We had a guy at the last match running a single feeder and doing well.

+1 to this!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts