Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my 700 .308 mods so far. burris tactical medium rings, leupold mark 4 20 moa mount harris 6-9 inch bipod ATN 6-18x65 scope. With badger ordnance fte muzzle break, bell and carlson medilist stock and jewl trigger all to come soon then ill be happy and will be the end of my modding.

sorry wished the pictures turned out better than they did but this is the best i can do for now more pictures to come as mods are attached. just put all the stuff on it this week except the scope so range report to come soon.

·
Registered
477 Posts
looks good. that stock needs to go, the B&C will be a nice upgrade. i bet it'll tighten up the groups a bit.

how do you like the ATN? i almost bought a different one years ago, but i got talked out of it.

hows the gun shooting now?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't been to the range yet but planning on going tuesday of next week pretty excited to see the results. I'm planning on for the time being to take out the pressure plates out of the stock and free floating the barrel. As far ast the ATN its not bad kinda like it but then again I've never looked through a leapold or a nightforce or a scope of that quality to give a comparison. Have to say really looking forward to the next mod. The badger ordnance fte muzzle break.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I don't have a problem with eye relief. Its a 1000 times better than before the barris rings made a world of difference along with the harris bipod although havnt had it at the range yet but hopefully that's gonna change next week weather permitting. So as soon as I do ill post more pictures and range report.

·
Registered
4 Posts
how do you like the 6-9 bipod? I was thinking about swapping my 9-13 out until range day. im glad i have the 9-13 now. You have a mighty nice build there!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not to interject, but I had a 9-13" and it was just way too big for me, and incredibly uncomfortable when I was prone. I'm not exactly a small guy, either. I never took it any higher than 9", so I figured if I go with the 6-9" and don't like the 6", I can always extend it and it's 9" like I had before.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I like the 6-9 better than the junk 9-12 one that was on there. And I too am no small guy. Really looking forward to my badger Ordnance FTE muzzle break to get here then having my rifle sent to local gun smith then its gonna look so bad ass. Then will come bell and carlson medalist stock and jewel or timney trigger that will be when I get my income taxes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts