Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the early 90's I think Remington came out with a 700 with Mossy Oak Bottomland camo on them. Does anyone have any information on these rifles? Such as what caliber, how many years made, photos, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wood Trunk Rectangle Font Artifact

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old_School_guy,

you may have already gotten the answer, but Remington made this configuration from 1992 to 1994 and chambered it in both 7MM Mag and 280Rem. I know because I have one in each caliber. I hope to find one in 7mm 08 some day to complete my collection of 7mm bore 700 like this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply but I really like the 7mm Rem Mag. The Weatherby is too much rifle for me and the ammo would be outrageous.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been told by a few people that the 280 rem and the 300 WBY are the hardest to find in this old camo pattern. The 300 WBY is more rifle than I want to take on too

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just priced the 300 Weatherby ammo on Cabelas website. Anywhere from $63 to $85 for a box of 20 depending on what bullet you want loaded in them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old school, I was doing some research tonight and saw you are/we’re looking for a 7mm mag in the original bottom land. I have a new one that has 5 shots through it that I am interested in selling. Are you still looking? Mine is excellent condition. No dings, scratches, etc. I still have original manuals for it. No box as it was damaged during a move.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts