Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been reading the forum for a while and decided to have a go and try and post pictures of my sps tact. I just had the muzzle brake fitted and the scope arrived last week. Looking forward to taking it to the range next weekend. Hope you like.

Dave

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Dave,

That is a nice set-up on your rifle. Is it a .308? I see you are using Warne rings. They are solid. Is that also a Warne mount? What scope are you using? Harris bipod? What brand muzzle brake?

I know that this is a lot of questions, but inquiring minds need to know. I hope your rifle shoots well for you. It sure looks like it should. Great pictures too.

Let us know how it works out for you. Post some target pics and give some load info too.

Sincerely,
Dave (Bubba) Thornblom

·
Registered
639 Posts
Dave, nice to see another aussie on here. Where abouts are you from?? Im a perth boy myself.

Nice looking SPS Tactical. Loots very sweet indeed. What Leupold Mark 4 is that??

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the club! Now take the rest of the day off and tell them I said it was okay.

·
Registered
190 Posts
NICE!....WHAT A NICE RIG,WHAT BRAND OF MUZZLE BREAK? AND IS IT EFFECTIVE? I BET IT
REALLY BARKS AND ROARS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again,

This has been my project for the year and has all finally come together

here is the data.
Scope: Mark 4 6.5-20x50
Rings: Warne Fixed
Mount: Warne 20MOA
Muzzle Brake: Was made and fitted at MAB Barrels in Brisbane
Bipod: Harris 6-9 swivel
Cal: .308

I have shot an SPS Tactical with the same muzzle brake, it just sat there no muzzle flip at all, however people either side were not great fans of noise.

Quick,

I am a Brisbane boy

·
Registered
639 Posts
Too bad your a Brisvegas boy mate. But a darn good rifle you have there. Have fun with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts