Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm thinking pretty hard about picking up a 700SPS varmint. I have some concerns about the stock quality and overall form and function for that matter. I seem to recall on this or other forums of a place or places that sell take off 700P stocks. Does anyone out there know of such an outlet? Thanks

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I remember seeing that post. It was here. As for stocks people are posting them everywhere around 200 shipped which is a really good deal.

·
Registered
639 Posts
If you want one, Call Mike R of Tactical Operations and see if he has any lying around. He should do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just purchased a Rem 700 Milspec ss 5R rifle, it has the same HS Precision stock, except it about an inch shorter and has green specs or drizzles in the black paint. I just purchased a new Manners stock and Barrell for the rifle, if you want it let me know, wont be available till after April though, I have a shoot on April 15 and my new stock wont be in till then so I have to use the original one for it.

I never fired a round out of the barrell and bought a new one when I stopped by short action customs, I couldnt help myself when you see the work Mark does. I should have my head examined.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts