Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to you and all those who visit this site we are increasing our monthly viewership by a substantial amount each month!

Here are some stats through October 2010.

In an effort to assist the shooting community and help support the costs associated with operating this site, 700Rifle.com would like to offer full page subscription based advertising to businesses and individuals.

If you run a business that is in any way related to the shooting industry: gunsmith services, machining services, gun sales, ammunition sales, reloading supplies, sporting goods, or anything else related to equipment for firearms - 700Rifle.com would like to help provide an economical advertising service for your business!

Each advertisement would consist of the following:
  • -content you provide for your advertisement (no word limit)[/*]
  • -photos showing what you are selling or service you are offering[/*]
  • -photos would have a "click to enlarge" feature up to 1,000 pixels wide[/*]
  • -Search Engine Optimization for each ad (targeted search words or phrases of your choosing that focus on the service you are providing)[/*]
  • -hit count tracking and impression tracking via a personal login page[/*]
  • -monthly/daily stats records of page views and impressions (visual graphs of stats) viewable in password protected admin page.[/*]
  • -your business listing will (selected by random) show on home page and on top of forums[/*]

Other features would include a "business search" page where users could search for businesses and services based upon keywords. Your listing would be displayed for any matched keywords or search terms.

Here is what a sample advertisement showing what your business ad would look like:
http://www.700rifle.com/your-business-ad.php

Payment and pricing info
Once you purchase a subscription, your rate is locked in and will not change. Pricing info yet to be determined.

If this is a service that you think you would be interested in for your business please vote in the above poll!

For more infomation: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Man I HATE TROLLS.............................................................. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Are these people being removed?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Shimu303 said:
I think this is better topic for me. I get some benifit by this topic. You can't go anywhere without some type of stimulus coming at you but it's effective. To requried atopics is pregnancy over 35, It is also so much important for us.
Umm.....huh?

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'd start with Mark Pollock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts