Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice rifles mate. That 700P of yours has the exact scope I want, the NXS 3.5-15x50 MLR. How do you find it??

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ok, I also meant, how do you like it? good, bad, etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick said:
Ok, I also meant, how do you like it? good, bad, etc.
NF is perfect scope - rigid, bright and precise. Professional's choice. I guess it's a bit better then Mark 4. May be it needs Zero-stop, I just wrote zero turn number at the turret. Vertical adjustment 110MOA "from wall-to-wall". But most porular is 5,5-22 version.

BTW made in Australian company. :)

Doc

·
Registered
639 Posts
Awesome mate cheers. Thatsw aht everyone else seems to think. And yeah, its an aussie company, Lightforce makes the best driving lights in the world. Just cost and arm and a leg or two. LOL.

·
Registered
639 Posts
True, but Im an Aussie so we are much cooler. LOL. Half hearted attempt to defend out national pride in some small way.

·
Registered
639 Posts
LOL. yeah, its winter for us. It hovers around 15 - 25 degrees C. Its great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shooting range is the serious problem. :( Only old army polygons. But we shot in the fields with licence of varmint hunting.

Handloading, of course. Absolutely the same way, nothing new - Lee-RCBS-Redding etc. There's not FGMM in shops. Sometimes Lapua "for real AfricaCanada". :)

Doc

·
Registered
795 Posts
I shoot at a gravel pit here in the US since we don't have a range that's close buy. :(

You mentioned a license for varmint hunting, do you have to get that in order to be able to shoot in Russia?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There are a few HV - from Kelbly to Jales, from russian Triol (sceleton stock) to customized TRG... That fellows crasy like me. Or more. :) But I don't envy, I prefer 700s. :)

Doc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts