Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all I'm posting this again in hopes of someone knowing where I can purchase some 8mm magnum ammo. I had a issue with the last person I bought ammo from and well long story short I never received the ammunition. I just bought my first Remington BDL in 8mm magnum and I never thought it would be this hard to find ammo for it. I live in CT and it's impossible to find that ammo here. So if anyone knows of a gun shop that has some please let me know I would really appreciate it. Thanks Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello to all I'm posting this again in hopes of someone knowing where I can purchase some 8mm magnum ammo. I had a issue with the last person I bought ammo from and well long story short I never received the ammunition. I just bought my first Remington BDL in 8mm magnum and I never thought it would be this hard to find ammo for it. I live in CT and it's impossible to find that ammo here. So if anyone knows of a gun shop that has some please let me know I would really appreciate it. Thanks Scott
Just a heads up to anyone looking to buy any ammo form Bmkk464 don't waste your time. I sent him a money order for some 8mm magnum ammo and I got a text from him stating that he couldn't cash the USPS money order? He said he sent the money order back to me and I still haven't received it yet? I have never seen a USPS money order that can't be cashed. So do yourself a favor and don't get Scammed like I did.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello to all I'm posting this again in hopes of someone knowing where I can purchase some 8mm magnum ammo.
Scott, finding that ammo is going to be tough the cartridge is pretty much extinct. Nozler still makes it but it’s normally a special run and sells out quick. If you are not reloading it, your best bet are the Auction Sites like ProxyBiD and gun broker. Just checked and there is some on gun broker, stiff prices but it’s there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts