Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys don't know if you guys had knowledge of AB962 in California, but the Assembly Bill 962 would of made Californians basically have to go through a ton of paper work to buy or sell pistol ammo. This bill would of made citizens of the state have to literally fill out forums like your buying a new weapon :mad: :mad: but thanks goes to the NRA and CRPA for the good fight they were able to get this law to me thrown out as unconstitutional.

·
Registered
795 Posts
That is their usual strategy... to make components and stuff so difficult to buy that in a sense it makes gun ownership illegal. I'm glad to see the NRA keep up the fight as well!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats why Im a member :D

With this law out of the way for now............. the Rifle associations in California are now planning on going after the roster for pistols the will try to make SHALL Issue CCW happen. Then in the near feature go after hi cap mags :D cant wait for these things to happen.

·
Registered
409 Posts
F---ing A! Good job.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I said when I heard the bill/law is dead as can be :D This would of made it illegal for anyone to also purchase ammo online and or from anyone thats is willing to sell ammo to another person without the access to a FFL dealer doing paper work.

·
Registered
403 Posts
This was a poorly written bill that was vague at best in its language and implimentation. It was good that there was a judge with the stones to make the proper ruling and toss it out with the trash! For every victory there will be many more battles in its place coming down the pipe. Lets all hope this will pave the way to greater things ahead! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts