Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondered if any one has wondered about getting an aftermarket stock .
thought id write about the AI stock id bought for my r700 s-action . Well i love it , it looks good (sorry no pics) its comfotable ,thumbhole type and fully adjustable in cheek piece height and length / butt spacers ! so you really can get it to fit YOU ! two down sides , its heavy , and pricey . well it is made of 1 piece alluminuim . The action sits in a V shape bedding block and keeps its zero V-well . the sides are basically plastic , and come in olive green , desert sand and black , threr are some digital finishes available too , think the adj-cheek piece is an optional extra !
the extra weight mite not be every ones cup of tea but i dont mind . you could have it bedded too but its prob not worth it it def shot better than the standard laminated t/hole , which looked nice and was very comfy , i suppose i could of had that bedded but just wanted the adjustability and look of the AI . I think there is some one in america that imports it allready ! as i think its made here in uk . i highly recomend it !! fanks ...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts