Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of like what Snipershide has on the right side of their main forum page. It's just a place to randomly post stuff. Let's you know who's on the forum at the moment. Enables people to talk about meaningless things (and meaningfull things) in a box that doesn't hold a running record except by Semper Fi.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Winxp man, should I PM Semper Fi with this or just wait for him to find this topic? The traffic on this site is pretty slow, but I think something like this would speed it up a bit.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent to Semper Fi.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sounds like a good idea... I did get the PM. I will look into this. I'm quite busy with work and all.

Are traffic seems to increase slowly. From google analytics we are getting close to 20,000 visits per month - which really isn't that much in the web world. We need millions! LOL

If I had more time to create more content that would probably help too.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love for this site to be more active. I'm also on Snipershide and its just too big, to be honest. With too many 10,000 plus post people who love to knock every single post a noobie makes. I'll take that back... the 10,000 post people are pretty cool, it's the mid three figure people that act lick a dic%. Either way... we need to make this site something that people want to be on more often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts