Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 6.5 Creedmoor ammo. If anyone sees anything available at a reasonable price, let me know here in a reply.
I’m not paying $4-5.00 per round On GunBroker
There has to be some reasonable people out there?

·
Super Moderator
480 Posts
On line right now is a crap shoot at best. Your local gun stores are going to be the most likely place to find some.

·
Super Moderator
1,379 Posts
I agree with Doom, though I have the best luck with TRADING ammo, which is fair to both parties if done at the same vintage price levels.

Bob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with Doom, though I have the best luck with TRADING ammo, which is fair to both parties if done at the same vintage price levels.

Bob

Bob
Thanks Bob,
As a newbie, I don’t have anything to trade. I have 540 rounds collected in small buys here and there.
Getting out to the range as soon as the snow melts up here and it gets a bit warmer.
I’ll keep looking.

·
Super Moderator
1,379 Posts
I have been getting some ammo from TargetSportsUSA. I am on their E-mail notification list and as long as I jump on putting in an order when I hear from them, I have had some good results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts