Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new rifle this week and going to the range in the morning. I've been lurking around for awhile to get some ideas and this is what I put together. It should be able to take down a few coyotes once it cools off and then I'm gonna get serious about some long range trigger time. Leupold Rifleman 4-12X40, Leupold rings, mounts, sun shade, Alumina covers and Harris 13" to 27" swivel bipod.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome and nice setup you have there! By your user name I assume you are in Oklahoma somewhere? I'm in the OKC area and shoot at the OKC Gun Club.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Owasso just north of Tulsa. Trip to the range went great and can't wait to return with a gun vise of some sort to get it dead on. Got close and figured it would be better to use a vise to eliminate me as a variable to get it sighted in.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Okie,

Welcome, and nice rifle. When I was having scope issues I bought a "leadsled" from MidwayUSA. Turns out it was the scope so good thing I decided to get the rest. This is the one I got because I shoot .300WM, but they have many diff ones. This is the Caldwell Lead Sled DFT Rifle Shooting Rest (Product #: 149023).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts