Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't mind helping people but the one that gets me the most is there is the thread with the info that the person asking the scope question needs is 2-3 threads under his new Bad A$$ New glass question thread. I would tell everyone search the SH!T out of Google and you will be surprised what you will find. When I ask a questions its when I just cant find a answer to at all.

·
Registered
526 Posts
His "Clicks" rant is my favorate. I don't know how many times I've had to tell people to forget about clicks and think in MOA or Mil Dots. Clicks don't tell me shit.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Jerschmitt, I can't agree anymore! I had a guy ask me to site in his new scope. He is a regular at the range and a very nice guy. I told him I'll get it zeroed for him but he needs to spot for me. After the first shot we had to have a conversation. He kept telling me I'm 5 clicks high and 4 clicks left. (I was 8 inches high and about 6inches left) I asked him if he knows what the 1/4 adjustment ment. He didn't so I expained how it works at various yards and after words he was much better. He still said clicks but was able to give me the actual amount of adjustment I needed to move. It's a battle lol

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would laugh if I ever hear someone tell me that I need 152 clicks to get me to 1000 yards! :lol: :lol: imagine counting all those clicks hahahah

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fav part is where he says "My new tactical remington 700 20" barreled rifle chambered in 7.62 X 51"...hilariousness :lol: , thanks for sharing Win XP

·
Registered
225 Posts
Too funny! :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hilarious laughed my ass off watching this. Some people should open there eyes before opening there mouth

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahaha ROTFL!

"I don't give a shit if you were hunting in your mother's dirty ass womb......"

Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

WIN, YOU ARE THE MAN!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
"Who makes the baddest ass glass and what the fuck is a turret?"

Response: pause... "Fuck me."