Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
firecaptain said:
Does anyone have a Bushnell 4.5-30 tactical scope and if so, how do you like it? Thoughts good or bad. Thanks
I have the 2.5 x16 x42 elite 6500 tactical, its a quality scope,clear and bright ,I would highly
recommend it. I would imagine the others would be of great quality as well.. hope it helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got a Bushnell 6x24x50 SF tactical 4200 series on a Rem 700 SPS 308.Has a mil dot and is reliable and repeatable with the "box" test.Has a 30mm tube but one of the drawbacks is limited total movement.I think the total movement right now on the gun is around 40moa.Nice clear optics and a firefly option that really works.Some situations when up at 24x I have the mirage effect.Good value for the money.Check out the detailed review at http://www.snipercentral.com/

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Firecaptain,

I recently purchased an Elite 6500 4.5-30x50, my new Rem700 PSS in 308 should arrive over the next few days but will be sending it away for a new tactical bolt knob and ceracoting. When this rifle returns approx 1 week, I will be taking a drive to the range to run the barrel in so I should be able to give you some feed back on the Bushnell as I have not shot with one before but have heard good things about it. I will keep you posted with some pics also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts