Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often look at the Cabela's catalogs and flyers I get in the mail and see their scopes. They now have many different styles. I'm specifically insterested in their Tactical scopes. I wonder about their clarity, what scopes do they compare to? I wonder if they hold zero well. How many MOA's of adjustment do they have? How accurate are the mil dots?

Without answers to many of these questions and no way to hold one in my hand and look through it before purchasing, I just can't bring myself to purchase one.

I guess my real question is if anyone has any experience with these scopes? What name brand line of scopes would you compare them to?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I spoke to a few guys over at the Cabelas store here in Utah a few weeks ago about them and took a quick look through a few.

They are ok, from what the guys told me the scopes have a limited warranty so I wouldnt touch one.

I compare them to Redfields new scopes. Redfield has been bough by Leupold and use the same class as in there VX series. You can get a real nice scope from refield for under 200, I have one and love it. It is by no means a 1000 yard scope but it'll get the job don't just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts