Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I recently purchased my first Rem 700 and I am having trouble finding a sling for it. It is a BDL .308 with a bull barrel and is therefore very top heavy when using a normal sling. Can anyone tell me another option, such as some type of sling with a third anchor point that connects to the barrel or some other type that you think, or know would take care of the problem. The rifle wants to swing backwards and fall off of my shoulder with a normal two-point sling.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
Try Googling "3 point sling" under Google images. I found a lot of slings. That might give you an idea of what's out there and try to narrow it down from there.

That's usually the process I follow when searching for something that I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
SemperFi said:
Try Googling "3 point sling" under Google images. I found a lot of slings. That might give you an idea of what's out there and try to narrow it down from there.

That's usually the process I follow when searching for something that I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for.
+1 or 2 point if thats what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts