Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've noticed the prices of steel gun cases are increasing, so I am looking for other inexpensive options. I was browsing 4WheelOnline and saw Du-Ha under-seat rifle rack. It says in the description that it's "made from soft material so it won't damage your guns" but I think it's some kind of plastic. I'd like to ask if anyone here has tried this product. Is it worth buying or not?

·
Super Moderator
1,349 Posts
I stil have each of my guns in it's own case, come plastic and some aluminum. How many guns and what types are you trying to do what with?

Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I'm planning to bring 2 rifles for deer hunting. I got interested in the under-seat storage since it won't eat up much space in the cabin. Have you tried that product? Not sure if that's worth buying.

·
Super Moderator
460 Posts
I have seen these or similar products at the range. They are much like any of the better underseat truck storage systems. I would not hesitate to use them.

Be careful of state laws on rifles being a concealed weapon. North Carolina is one state where this can happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts