700Rifle.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching internet Remington 700 sales and demand remains high as well as the prices. I have a itch to have a 700 6.5 C.M. but some models selling for 2x pre pandemic. The 870 market is out of this world what they are paying for them and parts too.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
Double driven by what happened to Remington and what has happened to the firearms market recently.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I purchased my 700 ADL in 6.5 creedmoor with synthetic stock and scope for $519 new. I would imagine that's a higher price than usual but still feel lucky that I was able to acquire it.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
Doesn't sound like the price was high at all. If I want something and I can afford it, I buy it. I don't buy for resale. If it is what you wanted - Enjoy it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Price sounds reasonable to me,remember when there gone there gone,if the 700 comes back it’s gonna be different.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It’s kinda funny for a few years now I’ve been hearing how dangerous the 700 was from more than a few armchair rifle experts,now all of a sudden they want to buy a few. Huh.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
The rifle is not unsafe, just some specific triggers. The first thing I have always done to any Remington 700 that I have owned, is to change the trigger, call back one or not.

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts