Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i tried to post a picture of my gun it didnt work out can someone help me out?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bout time
bout the 700 its an SPS varmit .308 ATN scope and bipod

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
planning on finding a new scope. do you know if i can get shorter rings?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well its not all bad shooing the way it is when yur in the prone I just grab the end of the butt stock like yur. Supposed to shoot a machine gun and works out perfect but any othe position than that and it become a serious pain in my ass.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also enjoyed burning some black powder with my 1860 armys love that smell !!!!!! what made it even better i was on paid vacation when this picture was takin so in a sense i was being paid to burn powder and bullets

·
Registered
477 Posts
how do you like that ATN? i thought about getting one years ago for my 700 ADL, but i sold the gun before i ever got one. i'm running a mueller right now and i'd like to find a new one.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i like the ATN alot but still getting used to it for what i gave for it, it was a steal sad part is ATN dosnt make scopes anymore just night and thermal scopes. The only draw back i can think of is u have to have the high mount rings for it. If there are shorter ones that will work with it id like to find them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts