Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i went and did it again...something to take away from my rifle funds(mostly optics lol) and got a new project...

his name is Otto lol he was adopted two days ago and i've almost got the engine back together, anybody else here have a love for the classics?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I love them :) a few years back I was going to buy a 68-69 SS Chevy Chevelle for 3500 and I pasted it up like some DUMB ASS. I had a 427 block with a 4 speed tranny that were both just rebuilt. it needed a good paint job and easily flipped it for a lot more cash. most likely would have kept it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1964? I had a blue 1964 Chevelle a few years ago, 327, Powerglide, that thing would flat out SCOOT! I miss her alot... Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1965 Oldsmobile F85 330, powerglide, got the electrical up today everything seems to work accept for the dome light and the blinkers(no switch install :rolleyes:) winxp you should have forked out the cash lol, Robo i know how you feel..sold my 67 chevelle about a year ago..had a 383 with every little bell and whistle possible and swapped the glide for a th350 with a 3k stall...i let my brother take it to work and he let somebody smoke in it and they left a cigarette lit and my interior burnt up...week later he blew 2 rods right out the oil pan..they come and go in our lives but they will probably outlive us in the long run lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry man, I'm dyslexic and saw the dark side on the left and read the "bile" end as "elle". Sweet ride still! I am thinking about restomodding ANOTHER 1967 VW Type 1 (SoCal Style). The Chevelle, the V-Dub, and my 1970 Chevy C-10 are the three vehicles I will forever miss.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
playwithmadness506 said:
winxp you should have forked out the cash lol

I know now I see the mistake >_<

My pops did the same with a almost perfect condition 57 Buick the guy was like my grandfather he would of sold that care to my pops for 2500 O_O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts