1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
600 Posts
A drag bag is very handy. You can load them up pretty easily so be mindful of what you pack into it. I've found that a lot of the stuff I have in mine is just extra weight, its turned into more of a range bag. Depending on what I'm doing I'll use a back pack and carry the rifle on a sling.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was kind of guessing people on here were more looking for a way to carry their guns a bit easier ....not using as truely intended....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys.

Was wondering if anyone out there has used an OE TECH Sniper drag bag.

Looks to be not too bad of a product for the price. I know you get what you pay for, but will only be using it to go to the range and back home.

Any feed back will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Best bang for the buck IMO is the allens pro tactical drag bag. It's built great and tons of features. Only down side it's for 1 rifle

·
Registered
59 Posts
NC Star Drag bad that I got off of Ebay. Ended up being $70 some shipped. It holds my 700 and Mosin Nagant as well as my 1911, ammo, cleaning supplies and range cards. All in all I'm very pleased with it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mr Precision said:
Hi Guys.

.......... I know you get what you pay for, but will only be using it to go to the range and back home.

Any feed back will be appreciated.
If it's just to the range and storage then a gun case is what I use. I use the 5.11 soft case single gun, but it comes in a 2 gun case as well. And this thing is virtually indestructable! I've even slept on mine once or twice - it really is no "thermo-rest"! But it's a great gun case.

The cool part is it has MOLLE inside and outside the case. You can set it up any way you want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts