Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh I love this day! I am doing my part to leave the largest carbon footprint I can on this special day! I have brought out all of my 2 cycle lawn equipment and mixed the fuel a little rich. I'm also cruzing around with a buddy today in his 67 Chevy pick up that gets about 1 qt oil consumption every 10 miles. I'm telling you this truck is a great vector control vehicle leaving a blue haze in it's wake! Now were headed to some open land and riddle the hillside with several hundred rounds of lead bullets......Awesome day! Enjoy your Earth Day and fill us in on how you celebrated it! :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Plants and trees love C02... that way they can produce more O2 for us to breathe! Yay nature wins again and can take care of itself.

However, I try and be as friendly as I can without going overboard on it. :D

Besides, the air is cleaner than it used to be even 30 years ago... with emissions on vehicles always improving.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I clubed some baby seals and cooked them with a fire built with some styrofoam cups and rare rainforest logging wood. BTW I got to the seals by driving my 64 Caddy with the real fur seat covers!

Isnt earthday also Lennin's bday or something?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts