Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting for ages due to lovely waiting periods etc in Australia i finally have my SPST.

Its a .223, has a Harris 6-9"Bipod, EGW Mount, and coming later this week (i hope) are my Burris XTR Low Rings to hold a Redfield 4-12x40 Scope.

So here are some pics, yeah i know we have all seens stock SPS Tacs before but this is mine so bite me :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
frog_a_lot said:
Well after waiting for ages due to lovely waiting periods etc in Australia i finally have my SPST.

Its a .223, has a Harris 6-9"Bipod, EGW Mount, and coming later this week (i hope) are my Burris XTR Low Rings to hold a Redfield 4-12x40 Scope.

So here are some pics, yeah i know we have all seens stock SPS Tacs before but this is mine so bite me :p

Nice stick there mate! It's going to be a very good straight shooter for you. I like the last part...."Bite Me".......classic! :lol:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
So Bite Me.......................... LOL LOL :D

Mount that scope and go shoot it :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice rifle and scope mate. Have fun with it and post a report when you have worked her a bit.

Btw, where in aussie are ya??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the way over the otherside, West Sydney, Blue Mountains, its pretty nice over this side of the country, only problem is that apart from at a range its a few hours drive to go shooting

·
Registered
181 Posts
Once you get it mounted up, I'll be curious how you like that Redfield. I've been pondering putting a 2-7 on a Ruger Hawkeye I bought a while ago. But then I also tell myself I'm going to standardize on Leupold and euroglass. I guess I can sell myself on the idea that Redfields are now made by Leupold...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mounted scope yesterday, decided to get Leupold PRW Rings because no where seems to be able to get the Burris XTR's without a long wait, and the PRWs are meant to be pretty good.

Here are some more pics, now i just need to go shoot her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts