700Rifle.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the forums need to be wider to allow for bigger pictures. Have a look at my Omark ones and you will see that they are cut off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just a request to members... please resize images so I don't have to constantly scroll back and forth on my laptop!!! I've noticed that when on other forums, when somebody posts excessively large (wide) pictures I just bail on the thread.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why did the width change??

·
Registered
795 Posts
Quick said:
Why did the width change??
I'm not sure what you mean... are you seeing a different forum width all of a sudden on your computer?

Right now, it's set at about 95% screen width. Let me know and I can change it accordingly.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, my Omark pics used to be the full pics but now they are cut off. They are big pics though so that could be it.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I see what's happening. The forums are automatically resizing them a bit. Shrinking them from 1024 wide down to about 926 wide. It doesn't appear to be cropping any of the picture... just resizing it down a bit.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohh ok then. it looked liek it was cut off. The were full pics and you could se the front sights in the top one.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Interesting. Which browser are you using? Look at the screen shot below; I can see the front site in both Internet Explorer 7 and Fire Fox. Is that not what you are seeing?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohh, Im using IE6. I hate IE 7. I'll try with firefox now though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I no. Im just most farmiliar with IE6 and Firefox 2.0. I use IE6 the most.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts