Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought me a bayonet to go with my Lee-Enfield for my birthday but she will not let me have it until then even though I know what it is :p . Now I ask you is that right ;) ? I think it is cruel and unusual punishment.

·
Registered
403 Posts
BobC said:
My wife bought me a bayonet to go with my Lee-Enfield for my birthday but she will not let me have it until then even though I know what it is :p . Now I ask you is that right ;) ? I think it is cruel and unusual punishment.
She knows what shes doing! And "NO!" it aint right! :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
jerrschmitt said:
I think you have a pretty good Wife. Better do what she says and mind your manners.
I think that's good advice, remember it's still a bayonet and it's still in her possession. Be careful, LOL

Reactions: Hunter1

·
Banned
2 Posts
Hello. I was gifted with leather lingerie last year. This type of lingerie is perfect for girls who want to look stylish and seductive. When choosing this attractive product, you need to pay attention not only to the bodice itself. The appearance of the bottom of the model is also of great importance. Today, many brands produce such models. But I decided it was time to update my garderobe and chose MarieMur. Do you think I won't regret it if I buy leather lingerie there?

·
Super Moderator
1,382 Posts
I get it. For the first Christmas after I got married, my wife gave me money to buy a shotgun reloading press. I picked it out, bought it and she wrapped it and held it until Christmas morning.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts