Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck in an elevator with a crowd of people. Not stuck won’t go…..just stuck with a crowd of people. I hate that alot. I am not a crowd person. Anyways…. Next to me is this twentyish boy with a crazy hairdoo. The doo is one of those spiked up, multi-colored, not from this planet kinda hairdoos. I could not help but keep starring at this boy and his crazy hair. He must have sensed my curiosity with his bazaar hairdoo, and looked at me and said with a tone of hostility, “what are you looking at?” In a polite, ******* effort to teach this boy some manners, I replied, “In my younger, wilder, drunken days, I had sex with a peacock, and I was thinking you might be one of my offspring.”

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing RidgeRunner this made my day :D LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
403 Posts
This sucks because I also hate being in crowded areas......funny s**t though! :lol: Could you imagine some one who may have had Mexican for lunch or dinner on that elevator? YIKES!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dangit Jerrschmitt....I spoke with a friend from Indiana..... He said -3 to 12....How do you do it? Minus 30 !!! Sounds like a serious survival situation. By now you must be sleeping with your coffee pot!!
Where is Al Gore when we need him?

As much as you like to shoot, I'd lay odds you got a hundred yard basement........

·
Registered
526 Posts
RidgeRunner said:
Dangit Jerrschmitt....I spoke with a friend from Indiana..... He said -3 to 12....How do you do it? Minus 30 !!! Sounds like a serious survival situation. By now you must be sleeping with your coffee pot!!
Where is Al Gore when we need him?

As much as you like to shoot, I'd lay odds you got a hundred yard basement........
When it gets too cold to shoot, I ride my motorcycle around the lakes and screw with the ice fishermen.

·
Registered
409 Posts
That's awesome. What was the kid's response?
We had 10 inches in KS last week and today is going to be in the 70's. That's KS for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts