Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I found a forum that meets my interests. Im a big fan of Remington rifles. I alreads got to rifles and intent to get a third. Attached you can see three picture sof my babies:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice rifle mate. How do you find the Choate Stock???

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nice rifle and welcome! Glad you found us!

I like that stainless barrel; stainless seems to give it a "little something extra" to the look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick said:
Nice rifle mate. How do you find the Choate Stock???
Sorry for the late reply. The original SPS Varmint stock is crap, the ultimate sniper stock is the cheapest and better and the Ultimate Varmint Stock (by Choate) is EVEN better. Though I think Wilddog makes the best stocks. Those are very expensive over here though (550 Euros).

SemperFi said:
Nice rifle and welcome! Glad you found us!
I like that stainless barrel; stainless seems to give it a "little something extra" to the look.
That "little something extra" is 80 extra bucks ;) . Worth the money though. The barrel is by Lothar Walther (crown diameter is 28mm).

I like Remington so much my wife had to give in and allow me to get the third this year. The original SPS Varmint stock is crap, the ultimate sniper is cheaper and better and the Ultimate Varmint Stock (by Choate) even better. But I think, Wilddog makes the best stocks. Those are very expensive over here though (550 Euros).

This year I held a competition for Remington rifles only. The resonance was so-so but everyone who attended had lots of fun.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That is a grand looking trophy, mate. I'm guessing it is for a team-shoot. The barrel of the rifle in the poster/flier, fascinates me. Would you like to tell us about it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Look in the Custom Shop on the Remington site. I think that's the X3.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doug308 said:
Look in the Custom Shop on the Remington site. I think that's the X3.
"All generalizations are false. Including this one."

Mark Twain
You're right, it's the X3.

Ain't she cute?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts