Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put the aics on my pss and have the h&s stock just sitting in the safe. its in excellent shape and i would like to sale or trade it for a .22lr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
cobretr said:
Just put the aics on my pss and have the h&s stock just sitting in the safe. its in excellent shape and i would like to sale or trade it for a .22lr
Asking price?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
308isgreat said:
cobretr said:
Just put the aics on my pss and have the h&s stock just sitting in the safe. its in excellent shape and i would like to sale or trade it for a .22lr
Asking price?
my mistake...$220. be happy to snap some pics for anyone interested. chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As long as the bolt handle is on the right hand side and its a short action I.E. .223,.308 or a round of that nature.....absolutley!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Yeah its an SA .308 for righties. Alright Im very interested, let me crunch some numbers (ie ask my wife) and Ill get back to you. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Milhouse said:
Yeah its an SA .308 for righties. Alright Im very interested, let me crunch some numbers (ie ask my wife) and Ill get back to you. Thanks!
LOL... No problem. Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Alright it appears right now we have "other priorities" (not sure what that even means) but Im going to have to pass for the time being.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top