Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I just can't catch a break lately. Everything I buy gets used as intended, I don't baby anything I own.

This happened today: It's one of the tiny little bolts that holds the spring in place.

BTW this Harris is a year and a half old. I'm sure it's just a fluke.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahahaha. Did you mean "ricer" brother? hahahahahaha Damn white boy! hahahaha

I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Harris is not an easy company to get ahold of. It's like they're a front for the mob. You see there stuff all over the market, but where are they? I can't seem to find a website or anyone to talk to directly. Kind of changes the way I think of them.

I do have a card that came with the bipod that says if you have problems mail it to the address and they'll repair it. So I'm going with that I guess.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Their phone number is 270-334-3633

Never seen that before.

Good luck.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pody said:
Man that sucks I've had a harris for 18years and never had it fail. Unlucky mate.
I think I'm like that gorilla in the old Samsonite comercials - the one where he's throwing around the suitcase! hahaha

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
M700 said:
Their phone number is 270-334-3633

Never seen that before.

Good luck.

Thanks M700! I'll call tomorrow to get an RMA.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE:

Just talked to Mark over at Harris Engineering and he's sending new parts today. Should be back in business in a few days.

Very easy to deal with, very friendly and helpful.

+1 for Harris Bipods

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even better, if they and you are comfortable with Harris sending you the parts then that's what they'll do. If you're not comfortable or do not have the resources to do the repair yourself then they'll have you send it in and they'll fix it for you and return it. PERFECT.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE

Problem Solved. Mark at Harris sent the parts out, they arrived today and I'm back up and running. I'll get it back out on the range this weekend.

4 working days from contact to resolution

1 - 13 of 13 Posts