Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is some pics of what i got from my new scope i got. i will do a better review real soon.

enjoy

ok here are some pics for people that are interested in the Hawke scope.

these pics are almost in the sun pics in the evening. I have a pic of over all view. and remember this is through a camera.

they go in order from 4.5x to 14x
and i have a range finder pic for distance

4.5X

5x

6X

7X

8X

9X

10X

12X

14X

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and i almost forgot the range finder pic

then the last set are the best i can get for night shots. this is about 180 yards away and i cant remember what zoom i was at.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks pretty cool Winxp. I was checking out the same model when I bought my SW 30 4-16x50. I've been very impressed with the Hawke brand thus far. Let us know how it tracks when you get it out for a test run.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I actually really like that reticle. Nice take on the Mil dot. Nice scope too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
A big plus 1 on the reticle, thats pretty cool. If the range finder is
accurate that's one bad piece of do it all hardware.
Let us know how it works.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will do guys i will have more stuff posted about it real soon here maybe today or tomorrow :D

^^^ as for the range finder its real accurate

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i was able to get out today and shot up some reloads but also did a beginner box test i just read a few ways to do it and here was the outcome :D

What I did was dial 7 MOA down and 7 MOA to the right then shot one shot. Next I dialed up 14 MOA and shot a shot, then dialed to the left 14 MOA and shot another shot, then dialed down 14 MOA and shot another, then dialed 14 to the right and shot anoter shot. I started at the center with two shots and finished at the center with two shots. I was using cheap federal 150 gr SP ammo from walmart for this.

here is some other pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts