Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum but not to Remington. I am the prowd owner of many Remington rifles and shotguns. I would also like to add that I am blessed with a very understanding wife. This shooting hobby/habit/addiction requires large investments of both time and capital. Although she can't understand why I need another firearm she still gives me the go ahead.
I've been shooting and hunting with Remington since the mid 70's. The rifle in the picture is a model 700 VSSF II chambered in 22-250 Rem, topped with a Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40, 30mm tube with a varmint reticle.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from New York. Nice rifle.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
1,414 Posts
Where in Maryland are you? I am still looking for a house in Annapolis on the water.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
1,414 Posts
Let me know all the good places to shoot in your area. I shoot short and long range benchrest, pistol and shotgun sports.

Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know all the good places to shoot in your area. I shoot short and long range benchrest, pistol and shotgun sports.

Bob
Check out the Marriotsville gun club. I haven't been there in years but it's a a beautifully facility. Long/short and pistol ranges. I think they also do shotgun. I'm sure there are other ranges near Annapolis also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts